1oz (30ml) Dye base Black ink for Epson S020108, S020189, S189108 or T051
cartridges. The bottle comes with a needle for easy filling. No need to use
For use on Epson Printers:
Epson All-in-One Machines Stylus Scan 2000, Stylus Scan 2500, Stylus Scan 2500 Pro
Epson Inkjet Printers Stylus Color 1160, Stylus Color 1520, Stylus Color 740, Stylus Color 740 for Compaq IPAQ, Stylus Color 740i, Stylus Color 760, Stylus Color 780, Stylus Color 800, Stylus Color 800N, Stylus Color 850, Stylus Color 850N, Stylus Color 850Ne, Stylus Color 860
Epson Wide Format Printers Stylus Color 1160, Stylus Color 1520
We also carry Pigment based ink for the above cartridge models.
Please also check out our refillable cartridges. You can refill those for
hundreds of times until your printer wears out.
Aren't sure if you wish to get dye based ink or pigment based ink? Read the
- Pigment based ink is more water resistant. When submerged in water,
pigment based ink only bleed 5~15% while dye based ink can bleed 85%
- Pigment based ink is less likely to fade over time. Our archival pigment
inks' printouts can be stored for over 100 years without significant fading.
Dye based ink may fade within years
- Dye based inks are slightly more vibrant in color. Dye based black ink
is a little bit darker than pigment based black ink.
- Dye based inks are significantly cheaper than pigment based inks.
- Dye based inks are compatible with almost all inkjet printer models
while pigment based inks can't be used with some printers.
- We do NOT recommend mixing dye based inks and pigment based inks. If you
want to try our refillable cartridges and pigment based inks, please order
empty refillable cartridges and pigment based inks. Our pre-filled
refillable cartridges are prefilled with dye based inks so they can only be
refilled with dye based inks.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday June 16, 2009.