1oz (30ml) Dye base Yellow ink for Canon BCI-21C cartridge. The bottle comes with a needle for easy filling. No need to use
For use on Canon Printers:
Canon s100 B180C B210C B215C B230C, BJC2000 BJC-2010 BJC-2100 BJC-2110 BJC4000 BJC-4100 BJC-4200 BJC4300 BJC4400 BJC4550 BJC4650 BJC5000 BJC5100 BJC5500, Multipass C20 C30 C50 C70 C75 C80
We also carry Pigment based ink for the above cartridge models.
Please also check out our refillable cartridges. You can refill those for
hundreds of times until your printer wears out.
Aren't sure if you wish to get dye based ink or pigment based ink? Read the
- Pigment based ink is more water resistant. When submerged in water,
pigment based ink only bleed 5~15% while dye based ink can bleed 85%
- Pigment based ink is less likely to fade over time. Our archival pigment
inks' printouts can be stored for over 100 years without significant fading.
Dye based ink may fade within years
- Dye based inks are slightly more vibrant in color. Dye based black ink
is a little bit darker than pigment based black ink.
- Dye based inks are significantly cheaper than pigment based inks.
- Dye based inks are compatible with almost all inkjet printer models
while pigment based inks can't be used with some printers.
- We do NOT recommend mixing dye based inks and pigment based inks. If you
want to try our refillable cartridges and pigment based inks, please order
empty refillable cartridges and pigment based inks. Our pre-filled
refillable cartridges are prefilled with dye based inks so they can only be
refilled with dye based inks.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday June 29, 2009.